TRANSLATE THIS BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE!


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Still Wating (Part 2)

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well so I don't know what else to do lol... Just like everyone I keep waiting for the date to apply for the Disney College Program Fall 2010! yay.... I been thinking and I make a little change in my Top Roles now is like this:

1.Attractions
2.Quick-Service Restaurant-Kitchen Only
3.Character Attendant
4.PhotoPass Photographer
5.Costuming
6.Transportation
7.Full Service Food and Beverage
8.Quick-Service Food and Beverage
9.Custodial

Well people keep checking the CP website and keep watching Vlogs on youtube and keep in the forums lol so you can wait without getting crazy haha! Good Luck to every one. I hope the next time I blog will be when I apply for the CP lol.

Thank You for reading! Have a Disney Day!

No comments: