TRANSLATE THIS BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE!


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kind of Scared, Nervous and Insecure :(

Well I'm receiving a Federal Scholarship (plus the Pell Grant) and I have to be taking classes so I can get it, if I fail a class or drop out college I lose the scholarship and I will have to pay all the money back. So the first thing that I would do when the classes start next week is go and ask about it, if the college release a form or permit so I can take the CP without losing my scholarship it would be great if not it would really really really suck :( . Pixie Dust request!!!!!!

Thank You for Reading
Have a Disney Day!!!

3 comments:

Lyanne said...

Sending lots and lots of pixie dust your way. :D Mucha suerte Khriz

Jenn said...

Oh no! I'm sure you'll be able to work something out, especially with the buckets of pixie dust I'll be sending you, haha. Lots of luck!

Abigail said...

i just had a similar problem... however at my school federal aid is put "on hold" for you if you are forced to withdraw for only a semester. maybe there is something similar for you?