TRANSLATE THIS BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE!


Friday, August 27, 2010

Magic Kingdom Custodial Life!!!

Hey guys!

So the work is not that hard but is so tiring!!!.... Like you know if you have read my others blogs I work in MK East which includes Fantasyland,ToonTown and Tomorrowland!

I already did Fantasyland and Tomorrowland... My favorite is Fantasyland! I love it.... I havent done ToonTown.... Just once in training but training and work are very VERY different lol.....  So well I keep doing my MAGIC lol and love it i love that guest interaction a 150% lol..... The hours are not that good but you have to do what you have to do lol....

P.S Today 8/26/10 I went to DHS with some Friends and a lot of CPs where there too idk why but DHS was full of CPs today lol....

Bonus Pic the Goofy i draw in the Animation Class in DHS! Note im not a drawer i just can draw smile faces and sticks hahaha

Well Thank You for Reading!!!
Have a Disney Day!!!

P.S I love my bubbles at work :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

How did you find out about animation class? I work in Epcot Custodial.